Credit Repair: Fix Bad Credit
Effects of a low or bad credit score
A low credit score affects insurance rates, loan interest rates and even employment opportunities. A good score helps you get loans faster, at larger amounts and at lower interest rates.
Call (855) 255-0509 to Get Help With Fixing Bad Credit Now With Our #1 Recommended Credit Repair Firm, CreditRepair.com. Call Now and Get a Free Credit Consultation.
FICO Credit Scores range from….
- 730 – 850 excellent
- 700 – 729 great
- 670 – 699 good
- 585 – 669 average
- 300 – 584 -poor
*Fico score is the one used by banks to determine your credit worthiness.
You can get loans with bad credit scores, however it isn’t that easy and it will cost you
in higher interest rates. So take the time to get your credit repaired.
How To Fix Bad Credit
The best thing you can do is get the negative items removed (Fix or repair your credit
report by addressing negative items on your credit report). This procecss
involves analyzing your credit report and then contacting the credit bureau and the creditor
to have the negative and inaccurate items removed from your credit report/history.
When analyzing our credit report, look for and dispute payment history items that are
Continue to raise your credit score by:
- paying your bills on time
- don’t max out the available credit limit and
- pay down outstanding balances. You don’t need to have 0% utilization in order to maximize your credit scores, but if you can pay the balances off, leave the accounts open after they are paid off because lowering your percentage of total available will raise your credit score (credit utilization). Or transfer accounts or balances, talk to a pro to find out what is right for your situation.
- Pros can also research the best way for your build up a long and strong credit history
Call CreditRepair.com at (855) 255-0509 to Get Help With Fixing Bad Credit Now. Call Now and Get a Free Credit Consultation.
One way to build up your credit. Apply for a secured credit card. These cards require cash deposit which allows you to control spending and shows you are financially responsible.
The process of analyzing and contacting/disputing negative and inaccurate items is time consuming so many people just hire professional credit repair service to take on this task. Their fees aren’t that high, usually starting around $89 – $99. It is well worth it to contact them. They can also discuss other strategies to help improve your credit score.
How Credit Report Mistakes Happen
When a credit report contains errors, it is often because the report is incomplete,
or contains information about someone else. This typically happens because:
- The person applied for credit under different variations of their name.
- Someone made a clerical error in reading or entering name or address information from a hand-written application.
- The person gave an inaccurate Social Security number, or the number was misread by the lender.
- Loan or credit card payments were inadvertently applied to the wrong account.
Getting your debt under control will automatically help improve your credit score. For tips on credit card debt reduction, visit www.debtsolution-strategies.com.
Get organized, track when bills are due and pay on time. Download or print a printable calendar (free) if you need to.